Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Round Two

Mom is back in the hospital...could be gall bladder related. She called me at 11PM last night and I had to go over and stay with my Grandmother again. Working on 3 1/2 hours sleep, overwhelmed and emotional at the moment. Once again my life is turned upside down. Still trying to roll with the punches though and not have a meltdown.

This is me and my son last night at my BFF's for some pre-game fare. Although he drives me absolutely bonkers at times - I love my boy.



Here's another pick from my 30th high school reunion:

We were showing off our boots - goofballs. It was a lot of fun though.

Here's hoping my Mom comes hope quickly and feels much better (she hasn't felt right since she got out of the hospital last week), my kid stays out of jail and I don't lose my mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, my grandmother had gallbladder problems and by the time she went to get it checked, she'd lost 30 lbs! I hope your mom has speedy healing.

I would go to a high school reunion, like, never. Lol happy when others can though, especially when they have sweet boots!