Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I feel Good!

After a 10 year hiatus from the dating world. Dah Dah Dah..........I have a boyfriend. (Yes, you read that right - 10 years, no nuthin).



I've dropped 41 lbs since June 23rd;
 August 2010 (I was actually heavier than this pic when I started in June)
October 2012
November 23, 2012

I'm about halfway there.                                                                                               Yes, halfway.

Myfitnesspal.com
It works.
I feel healthier.
I feel a little sexy and even a little pretty!

My lovely son knocked up his psychotic on again/off again girlfriend, and this girl is certifiable. She should be committed to a mental hospital. So yea, I'm going to be a grandmother. I'm not at all happy about it. (Please hold the congrats) The best thing for this child would be to give it up for adoption. Neither one of them can take care of themselves, they are toxic together and that innocent babe deserves a fighting chance. I'm not sure how it will all unfold. I'm trying to keep my mouth shut and not get involved at all. I don't want to meet this child and then have it ripped from me.

Letting it go.

My Mom had another hospital stay - a week, for congestive heart failure again. She's back home now and I'm having my own issues with her.

Letting it go.

I guess the biggest change for me is that I have learned to let go and placed those I love in their own care and God's hands. It's like I've woken up from a prolonged coma. I am finally living my life for me and letting others take responsibility for their own lives. It isn't always easy, but that is what has enabled me to lose the weight.

Grabbing on to that and running with it!

I'm learning to be a little selfish instead of taking care of everyone around me and neglecting myself.  I deserve to be happy and treated like a princess and have someone care about me and take care of me for a change. It's true that when you believe you deserve good things in your life and you are sending that mojo out - that is what will come in to your life.

I am living my life in the present, happy for the first time in a very long time and great things are coming into my life.

God does it feel wonderful!!

Now, aren't you glad you stopped by?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy effing eff! It's a Christmas miracle!

Congratulations on the weight loss! Oh MY GOD! You look 10-15 years younger! What a sparkle in your eye! And the new man? Tell us more!

I'm going to send a wish to the Universe to help that baby into some sensible arms. *sigh*