Friday, April 08, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK?

My soldiers leave and earnings statement is showing that his pay is cut in half due to this bullshit government dem vs rep pissing contest and government 'shutdown'. Our Military makes diddlysquat as it is and you dickhead politicians send them out to risk their lives for 'our' country and you turn around and fuck them over? I don't think so. DO NOT FUCK WITH MY KID. He has risked his life while you amoral assholes sit in your cushy offices and live off AMERICANS. Get your shit together or you will answer to ME- Do you know who I am? I am "WE THE PEOPLE......"

1 comment:

rox said...

I think you Americans need to take to the streets. Your country is being run into the ground by your government. (At least that's how it seems from this side of the border.)