I've been tagged by KFarmer
Rules are each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
I usually don't do meme's. I think I've only done one prior to this. I don't have any particular aversion to them, maybe it's just laziness. I'm doing this one, because it was KFarmer who tagged me. I'm not sure how insightful this will be. I haven't exactly been running on all cylinders as of late. I certainly don't think there is anything interesting or unusual about my habits, and this is going to take some thought. I could certainly use the distraction.
1. If I don't periodically do something creative (photography, crafts, bead/wire jewelry, home improvement projects etc...) I feel like I'll go postal. I go on creative binges. There is nothing like the satisfaction of creating something beautiful with your own hands.
2. I'm a procrastinator. This may not be a new fact, but you have no idea how bad it is. I'm a financial administrator for a living. I reconcile accounts, pay invoices and track spending on million dollar accounts daily. Yet, I don't have a running balance in my checkbook, and I let bills pile up before I finally sit down and pay them. If it weren't for auto bill pay, I'd be sitting here in the dark.
3. I always seem to find a parking space close to the entrance of a store. Grocery shopping, Home Depot, whatever...I always seem to find a space close to the entrance.
4. I may not be a mooner, but I have no problem lifting my shirt. (Tribute to K) Many a Laconia weekend I have bared my bits for all to see. There is no age or gravity distinction in a males eye's when it comes to breasts. Slap a nipple on any amount of fat (could be an ass cheek or a roll of blubber) and men drool. What a pair we would make eh, K?
5. I haven't been on a date in 5 1/2 years and I'm OK with that.
6. I'm embarrassed to have company over to my house. Living in a trailer park and all...
7. I believe in magick, fairies, dragons and ESP. I secretly wish I had some sort of special ability to prove to my mind, what I believe in my heart.
8. I belch, fart and curse like a sailor. Only with family, they deserve the best of me.
I'm not tagging anyone with this meme. If you care to share & play along, feel free.