Friday, January 09, 2009

That's not the alarm

Woken up at 10:30 PM last night by the neighbors (from hell) stereo thump thump thumping. I think it was actually the car stereo. This went on for a half hour. Doesn't seem like a big deal until you factor in that I go to bed at 9 to get up at 5AM. I also usually arrive home at 5PM to the thump, thump, thumping of neighbors stereo (the 16 year old drop out that was hanging with Christopher).

I'm going to have to go talk to the Mom. I think I'll inform her that the boy is sneaking out at night (seen it) as well as her 12 year old daughter (caught her)..........She's such a wonderful mother, maybe she'll do something about it...........OK, you can stop laughing now.

I could fight fire with fire. I've got a bangin surround sound system with a big sub woofer. I could put on whatever the opposite of rap is and crank it up. I just can't seem to stoop to their level though. Pissing contests aren't my style.

What would you do?

I wish I could just hit the lottery and move far away from here.

3 comments:

Rox said...

I'd call the cops every single day. I'm persistent.

KFarmer said...

I would go talk to the wonderful muther about her sweet little children and remind her of the 10 o'clock (that's what we have here) noise law and how if it's not observed a visit will be forth coming from a man in a blue suit.

Ericka said...

you can try to cops. will your neighbors know it's you and retailiate?

do you have a home owners' association? normally, i think they're evil, but they may help here.

are there other neighbors? can you work together? or failing that, do something to his stereo?