Monday, May 05, 2008

The Playlist Song 19

The Best Album Ever.



This is another optimistic feel good song my Dad loved. He and Bob Marley shared similar values, and they both passed into the light from that God awful disease. Although, I don't think I could ever picture my Dad with Dreadlocks. I think he had a bit of Rastafarian in him, perhaps we all do, at least I'd like to hope we are capable of it.
If you've never listened to the entire Legend album, I suggest you go buy it. I don't care if you don't like reggae. There is no way in the world that you can't feel good when you plug this CD in and crank it up!

From the Official Bob Marley Website:
Bob Marley never wrote a bad song. He left behind the most remarkable body of recorded work. "The reservoir of music he has left behind is like an encyclopedia," says Judy Mowatt of the I-Threes. "When you need to refer to a certain situation or crisis, there will always be a Bob Marley song that will relate to it. Bob was a musical prophet."



No comments: