Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Funniest Thing You Will Read On the Internet Today

Danny has done it again. He made me spew coffee all over my keyboard.
Head over to Dad Gone Mad and you see what I mean.

Those offended by bathroom humor need not go.
Right - like anyone reading this blog would be offended by bathroom humor.
Here's an excerpt:

"he told me he’d twice endured the indignity of “colonic hydrotherapy,” which is an alternative treatment whereupon some poor soul shoots a water cannon up your butt, and then the cannon gets shifted into reverse and sucks the water back out with the enthusiasm of a Dyson taking a power-hit from a crack pipe. "

Enjoy.

Just not with coffee.

2 comments:

KFarmer said...

OMG!! LOL!! You were right, that was the funniest thing I've read in a long, long while :) Thanks for the morning BELLY LAUGH :)

Suldog said...

Extremely funny. Thanks for sending me.