Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Courtesy of KFarmer

Your Aura is Blue

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor
What Color Is Your Aura?


Duh. I think the spiritual part is pretty obvious.
Quiet is good. Especially outside, listing to the wind blow through the trees or wind chimes.

Sometimes I give too much. I definitely hang on too long, years too long in my marriage and again in 2 subsequent relationships . I want to make sure I give something all I've got - I need to learn to distinguish the line where that becomes too much.

If the purpose of my life is showing love to other people, then God decided to test me when he gave me my son.

If I can have the same aura as Angelina Jolie, why the hell can't I have the same bod?

3 comments:

KFarmer said...

I am just SO SHOCKED that you were blue too-hee hee hee... Hell, I would settle for Opra's- at least she has some breasts :)

Chunks said...

I was blue too. I figured mine would be black lately! hahah! Oh well, Blue is good. It matches my eyes!

Anonymous said...

Mine was yellow. Didn't spend enough time figuring out whether or not I liked that answer.