Tuesday, March 15, 2005

No Balls No Glory

So I've had this Blog for a week now and only posted twice.
I had all kinds of ideas in my head when I was thinking of creating a Blog.
Now that it's here, I'm blank. I think it's a case of stage fright.
What if my grammar is bad, spelling is off, I have nothing important to say...Etc....Etc....
What if I come off sounding stupid.....As Uncle Willie would say: The voice of self doubt has been running rampant through my head. I could what if myself to death. I could totally puss out and miss a great opportunity. What do I gain by being a chicken shit? - absolutely nothing.
It's time to kick the voice of self doubt in the nuts and JUST DO IT, as the famous slogan goes.
So here goes.

I am completely HTML illiterate. Luckily, Blogger is a gentle teacher, built for the PC simpleminded such as myself. This is a work in progress. Please bear with me as I figure out how to add links and customize the look to my liking. It is a great opportunity for me to learn something new and become adept at it. I look forward to figuring out what CCS or CSS, whatever the hell it is. Maybe I can get back into my photography and incorporate that as well.

That's more like it - a better train of thought. Amazing how changing your way of thinking can change your mood and attitude.

2 comments:

cicibug said...

Hey the great thing about the internet is you are anonymous...it doesn't matter what you say. This blog's for you. If someone happens to comment negatively...screw them. They are no better than you. Have fun with your blog. I am going to with mine.

Sharfa said...

Thanks cicibug! You're my very first comment! Very true - thanks for the reality check.