Friday, January 11, 2008

What I did while drinking coffee this morning

I posted this site not too long ago but it's worth another mention if you haven't been there yet.
Stunning photography. I'd visit Wyoming just to rub his belly!

You also have to check out Vespa Vagabond.
Same author different story.
How many of you would take a cross country trip on a Vespa?
A very ballsy petite blond did.

Can you believe that there are only days/hours until Lost finally comes back! It seems like it's been forever.

And for some cavity inducing sweetness check out this baby Polar bear.

I finally dumped dial up at home and have gone broadband! It's very exciting and soooo fast. I was fed up with dial up - couldn't stand being online at home anymore because it was so frustrating. Right now I kinda feel like that first little crab in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I'm all Weeee! Weeeee! Weeeee! and jumping for joy. The first bill will be like Prostetnic's door opening up and landing on my head! Actually, I got the phone/internet deal through Comcast. Which works out that I'll end up saving money.

Thank God it's Friday. It's cold and rainy and miserable. I want to be like Eva, home doing this.

1 comment:

KFarmer said...

Enjoy your new fast freedom :)